Premier Watch Repairs Service Specialist
Premier Watch Repair's specialist in the service and repair of high quality watches. Callers are welcome to call by confirmed appointment only, to book an appointment please,
Sending your Watch
Please fill in the form opposite giving as much detail as possible on the perceived fault or work required.
The safety and security of your watch is very important to the team at Premier Watch Repairs. Our workshop is fully secured including safes, as we are fully insured.
The utmost care given when servicing your watch. It is also important that your watch is handled with care in sending your watch to our workshop. For your convenience we will send you a service pack to securely package your watch.
- Use padded envelopes for sharp edges or odd shapes.
- Make sure any outer packaging is strong enough for their contents.
- Fragile items shouldn't touch either each other.
- Please also make sure to include your contact details along with any comments or instructions you may have.
- Write a return address on the item.
- Put a contact name, address and telephone number inside.
- Seal securely with nylon or vinyl tape along all edges and openings.
- Flatten any sharp edge from staples or metal fastenings, and cover with tape.
- Use a 'FRAGILE' sticker, if necessary.
- Do not write or indicate in any way that watch is enclosed within the package. Should you want to use a reference only refer to the company as "PWR".
- Do not send the original presentation box, as this may be damaged while in transit.
PWR recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery which is a reliable and secure service for shipping your watch.
Royal Mail Special Delivery: The most secure service available is via and having the contents insured to your chosen value at the counter of any Post Office. (Service pack is free of charge (not exceeding 500gms) and comes with £500 of insurance) PWR own insurance tops up the cover from £500 up to £10,000 for our service packs.
Items sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery are under tight security from the point of mailing to the point of delivery. Your watch can be tracked on the Royal Mail website. Once received at our workshops your watch is fully insured up to a maximum of £10000.