Raymond Weil Watch Repairs
Premier Watch Repairs Service Specialist
Premier Watch Repair's specialist in the service and repair of high quality watches. Callers are welcome to call by confirmed appointment only, to book an appointment please,
Raymond Weil Watch Repairs and Servicing
Premier Watch Repair's specialise in Raymond Weil watch repair and service. We service Raymond Weil watches across the range.
The procedure for a Raymond Weil watch repair and service is to disassemble the movement completely. Every component is inspected and ultrasonically cleaned to remove all trace of dry oil and other deposits. After cleaning and drying, your Raymond Weil is reassembled and lubricated with the correct grade oil specified by Raymond Weil before testing and regulation.
Our skilled watchmakers have access to original Raymond Weil parts including, clasps, crown, and sapphire crystals.
Your Raymond Weil watch repair or service is completed on the premises using the latest pressure testing equipment ensuring your Raymond Weil is resealed to Raymond Weil specification finally we use specialist timing software to time your Raymond Weil in 6 positions .
All service work to your Fortis is supported by our 12 month guarantee.
A selection of some recent models we have worked on:-
- Raymond Weil Maestro
- Raymond Weil Tradition Chronograph
- Raymond Weil Tango
- Raymond Weil Parsifal
- Raymond Weil Freelancer
- Raymond Weil Nabucco
Just received my "Parsifal" Mike and I have too tell you that I'm chuffed to bit's,well worth the wait, a great job fella !!!
Many thanks & best regards,
About Raymond Weil
Raymond Weil Genève is a Swiss watchmaker, founded in 1976 in Geneva, Switzerland. It is an independent brand in the Swiss luxury watch industry.
The company was created by Raymond Weil. His son-in-law, Olivier Bernheim, became President & CEO in the 1990s and the third generation, Elie and Pierre Bernheim, later joined the company.
- 1976 : Raymond Weil creates the company at a time when the Swiss watch industry is in turmoil due to the Quartz crisis.
- 1982 : Olivier Bernheim, Raymond Weil's son-in-law, joins the company, underlying the family commitment.
- 1983 : The Amadeus collection is launched in conjunction with Milos Forman's world acclaimed film of the same name.
- 1986 : Launch of the Othello collection. This ultra-thin timepiece (1.2mm) plays a great part in the worldwide success of RAYMOND WEIL.
- 1988 : Launch of the Traviata collection
- 1991 : Launch of the Parsifal collection
- 1994 : The award-winning Precision Movements advertising campaign consolidates RAYMOND WEIL's image as Brand committed to the arts.
- 1995 : Launch RAYMOND WEIL's still actual collections, Tango (one of the most famous collections).
- 1996 : Launch of the Tango collection
- 1998 : The Don Giovanni line is added to the collection.
- 1999 : The "Celebrate the moment" advertising campaign is presented, emphasizing RAYMOND WEIL's attachment to music, art and culture worldwide. The Research & Development department is created to have full control of the watch-design process. Among other innovations, the company's R&D group created the complication for the GMT function of the famous Don Giovanni Così Grande two time zones watch and the interchangeable bracelet system for the Shine collection.
- 2001 : RAYMOND WEIL celebrates its quarter of century of existence and unveils the new Othello collection.
- 2003 : The new Parsifal collection is launched around the world.
- 2006 :Elie and Pierre Bernheim, Mr. Raymond Weil's grandsons, join the company. This same year, the Ladies' Shine collection is launched and RAYMOND WEIL is the first luxury watch brand to propose The RW Club for their fans and watch owners
- 2007 : Launch of the Nabucco and Freelancer collections. The new brand identity, logo and "Independence is a state of mind" concept was introduced.
- 2009 : Launch of the Ladies' Noemia collection.
- 2010 : Launch of the Maestro collection.
RAYMOND WEIL produces luxury timepieces for men and women. The models are modern and use noble materials such as 18kt gold and high-quality diamonds. Their range goes from a stainless steel quartz model to an 18kt pink gold, titanium and carbon fiber mechanical automatic winding watches.
Premier Watch Repairs use genuine parts , all service repairs are supported by our 12 month guarantee.