Local Post Office
Premier Watch Repairs Service Specialist
Premier Watch Repair's specialist in the service and repair of high quality watches. Callers are welcome to call by confirmed appointment only, to book an appointment please,
Local Post Office
When sending your watch to PWR we recommend using Royal Mail Special Delivery through your local Post Office. Insuring your watch with Royal Mail is very economical and well worth it. £500 of insurance comes as standard if your parcel is less than 500gms. You can add additional insurance for a small premium at your local Post Office.
The safety and security of your watch is very important to the team at Premier Watch Repairs. Our workshop is fully secured including safes, as we are fully insured.
It is also important that your watch is handled with care in sending your watch to our workshop.
- Print off the form and complete using this download link and enclose with your watch.
- Do not send the original presentation box, as this may be damaged while in transit.
- Use padded envelopes for sharp edges or odd shapes.
- Make sure any outer packaging is strong enough for their contents.
- Fragile items shouldn't touch either each other.
- Please also make sure to include your contact details along with any comments or instructions you may have.
- Write a return address on the item.
- Put a contact name, address and telephone number inside.
- Seal securely with nylon or vinyl tape along all edges and openings.
- Flatten any sharp edge from staples or metal fastenings, and cover with tape.
- Use a 'FRAGILE' sticker, if necessary.
- Do not write or indicate in any way that watch is enclosed within the package. Should you want to use a reference only refer to the company as "PWR".
Reception office, Spring House
Bury Hill Lane, Yate Rocks